RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
johnmerrick

move game covers from aurora to fsd

can i move my game covers  in aurora over to fsd.

can't get my xbox1 game covers in fsd but i get them in aurora can i move them over somehow.?

thanks

Yes, but it is a lengthy process..

I'll go with the easier route first:

1. Use unofficial fsd, has tu/cover fix

Method 2: use aurora full time?

Method 3: use swizzy's asset editor to pull the covers, and plug em in fsd using gabmadama or wtf ever it is.. hahaha the person could've picked a better name tho..

• Like 1

Method 3: use swizzy's asset editor to pull the covers, and plug em in fsd using gabmadama or wtf ever it is.. hahaha the person could've picked a better name tho..

GAme DAtaBAse MAnager... Gadabama, pretty clever actually. You can also just upload them to FSD using the web interface, since Gadabama can be a bit of a chore to setup.

• Like 1

GAme DAtaBAse MAnager... Gadabama, pretty clever actually. You can also just upload them to FSD using the web interface, since Gadabama can be a bit of a chore to setup.

Other names: Fsd db manager, cdma (custom dash manager), or any other.. haha.. GDM? Lol.. yeah its a pretty cleaver name.. hard as fook to remember haha
  • Like 2