RealModScene
Ahmed0ali42

Guyz ftp not working help me

Ftp is not working winscp says target machine actively refused the connection.. Help me plzzzz

for aurora.. or what?? make sure your on the same network as PC you are trying to connect with..

and FYI, Aurora's default user/pass is xboxftp versus xbox (which is FSD/XEXMENU)

Ftp is not working winscp says target machine actively refused the connection.. Help me plzzzz

That's generally a sign that you're either using the wrong port, or you are not running a FTP server on the 360...

Most likely, it's the wrong port as WinSCP is primarily for SSH (SFTP) afaik, which communicates on port 22, not port 21 like FTP

However, as you mentioned in your other thread (not sure why the f*ck you decided it was a good idea to make another one to add more information?) Filezilla uses the correct port/protocol (port 21, however, the latest versions also try to force FTPS which isn't supported)

Press the Back button in Aurora and you should see all plugins currently running listed, if you don't see FTP there, you'll need to investigate why - perhaps the DLL is blocked by something, perhaps it's not even there? the debug log will tell us more...

Issue is resolved by rebooting console again n again untill it works. Thanks for your support man!. But now another I'm facing another issue that is link disconnects and then I remove API key n req it again but... Sometime it connects n sometimes says that unable to to acquire API then again reboot n reboot😂😂😂😂 untill problem solved

Sounds like you need to replace your router imho...