RealModScene
BestNoob

[Aurora] Bannlist ?! And kick feature ?

I want to request a Bannlist or a Kick/Bann System for Multiplayer. Also a High Ping Kicker would be useful.

Is this doable ? Maybe not via the game but via the API in the Background ?

We don't actually check the ping, that's in each game... there are already ways of kicking people from rooms, if you are the owner of it, or isn't that working? i can't remember...

Doesnt the ping patch monitor the ping? And we have to disable it so that u can play on system link because if u have more than 30ms ping to the host u would get disconnected from the host. Would it be possible to just modify the value to lets say 300ms so that if a person with more than 300ms ping connects to the host, he gets automatically disconnected. This way we could finally play in public rooms (now if you host in public room, loads of people from different regions connect and the game is unplayable). I actually asked this before but did not get an answer.

Kicking does work in private rooms but for example if you play before 5pm cet there are 30-50 players online and if u make a room its hard to get any players to come.

The ping patch is a kernel patch, the kernel have ping stuff, but i don't know where that data is stored, if it's even available...

You've already asked for increasing it to 300ms before, i've already answered that question before... (maybe it wasn't you specifically, but... search the forums...)