RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Decoy Ninpou

Recently, My other games just begone to play slowly.. anyone can help me??

Hi everyone... i am just new to this jtag things.. i mean i got jtaged my xbox360 back on 2014.. and from on that day things were fine and better, because i could just download a game for my xbox now instead of paying a lot of money for just a single game..

And now its already 2016 and i feel like i want to play my xbox again, besides its already summer and i have a lot of free time to play on it... when i tried to play my other games, i noticed something doesn't  feel right, the game became slower specially my Diablo 3:RoS... thier movement and the whole game is slower... but the booting on the start was still fine.. 

Anyone can help me with it?

Is there something that i missed?

Do i have to download something to make it better again?

Do i have to update something or change things?

Im reading about the words came from the others about, xexmenu, dashboard, dashlauncher, aurora and etc.  

but i just dont know how/where to start guys

please help :(((

Make sure you are running a recent version of your kernel/dashboard, there's a tutorial in my signature below on how to update it... with my tutorial you also get the latest version of Dashlaunch installed...

Once you've got that sorted, it's probably easier if you can show us what you mean by a video, as your text explanation don't say much, what is slower? is it lagging? or is it just slower then you remember? perhaps you're just used to PC games where things update much faster etc.

its not like stopping or lagging,.. its just other of my games were became slower...And its like the gamespeed were became lower as it looks.. sir

its not like stopping or lagging,.. its just other of my games were became slower...And its like the gamespeed were became lower as it looks.. sir

Well, it's hard to follow what you mean with the game speed being slower, each game have a different speed at which you walk/drive etc. when it doesn't react the way it's supposed to it's called lag, which means that it's struggling to keep up with your inputs and so on, if that's not what you have, then you REALLY have to make a video showing what you mean exactly so we can better understand what you need help with solving

hello again sir, yes that's what im supposed to say sir, it doesnt react what it was supposed to be  ... do you have any idea or recommendation on what kind of input i needed to make it work fine again? and i think im pretty left behind of those new updates since my xbox was jtaged on year 2014, and didnt even moved some files or things until now..

And is there any tool so that i can record the vid of my game? to show for you sir

It's called a cellphone with a camera in it for example, or you can use some hardware capture device, but a cell phone camera should be good enough

hello again sir, i was trying to upload the vid and it says "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"

it was just an mp4 vid for my gaming example

hello again sir, i was trying to upload the vid and it says "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"

it was just an mp4 vid for my gaming example

Use youtube or a filesharing site

Sent from my SM-G903F

I finally got some video on one of my favorite game(Warriors Orochi 2).... As you can see there is 2 of my vids which i compare them,. because there are other parts of the game that causes lags and slow motion. specially when there is many of enemy/allied soldiers..

On the link below, you can see my two compared videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ashleymadness15/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

i hope you can suggest or help me :<.. thanks in advance sir!

That one is pretty difficult, it's not lagging, but it's running in slow motion, are you using a internal or external HDD to play the game?

I would say either way, replace the harddrive as it's likely on the end of it's life span

hehe i told you it wasn't a lag, but it runs slow... even my diablo 3 speed is a bit slower too.. 

i am using external hard drive with 500gb sir... with 240+ gb on storage left available, because of 32 games..

i dont have the internal one.. sadly

and my xbox was the slim version with 4gb memory only.. and its 465 mb left..

what should i do sir?

does updating the dashboard to 17489 is recommended too?

It's always recommended that you update to the latest kernel when you have issues...

I would buy a 2.5" SATA HDD and a Slim HDD Case for Xbox 360... then put the games on the internal HDD, see if that makes any difference

this would be my first time updating the kernel using manual method sir.... can you help me with this too?

I mean i know nothing about the program of this jtag/rgh.. i didnt even know what my xbox is..

i just want to make things better and smooth again so that my younger brother could enjoy the xbox again..

and thanks in advance sir :turned:

so.. using internal is different than external?

Yes, it's different... the internal uses SATA which is faster then USB which your external one uses...

Regarding updating your kernel, check my signature... you have a complete guide that tells you what you need to know, you might have a 4GB Corona, so if your dump is 48MB read the sepcial instructions for those... (otherwise, just follow the guide as it is)

thanks so much... and also i tried to make things better, but it became more worst when i tried to press the restart default on FS3 settings... the xbox360 games list became slower too as i move to another game cover... does something i need to be maintain on the settings?  if so, can you share what are the correct settings and inputs sir?

i would say, update to Aurora instead of staying on FSD, might solve your problem, especially if you delete FSD entirely from the internal harddrive, that's what you tried, correct?