RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kaitlin4599

games show up in FSD but not aurora

ok so i installed both freestyle dash and aurora i have aurora set as my main dash that auto loads at bootup. all of my games were able to be seen in the freestyle games menu but in aurora the only game that shows is rise of the tomb raider. i installed and ftp'd all my games into the games folder i created on my internal hard drive, i even set the path in aurora to the games folder so it can scan it on startup. now if i look in the games folder every game in that folder has the folder name the same as the game i.e. if the installed game is resident evil 6 then the folder name is resident evil 6 from the looks of it the tomb raider folder is a bunch of numbers as the folder name any idea how to fix this so aurora will see my games?

edit im thinking i need to rename the folders of the games to there title id's also im using the latest release of aurora i think its .05 or something

i should note my games folder is on the root of HDD1

You'd need to tell us what formats the games are in, and what level they're in aswell as what settings you used in Aurora to find the games

If the games is in the XEX format you'll see a "default.xex", otherwise if it's in a GOD/XBLA format, it'd be a file with just a bunch of letters and numbers and possibly a .data folder with the same name (same name + .data)

You need to tell Aurora how deep to go into the folders to find these files, if it cannot find any valid files, it'll skip them, also make sure you don't have any filters enabled in Aurora as that'll hide the titles for you...