RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

Hard disk not working

You have to be more specific then it not working, a hdd must be formatted by the console to be used internally (using NXE) other then that, there's nothing specific required to use a hdd internally...

Sent from my SM-G903F

The console is lt not rgh/jtag it's different?

It has to be RGH or JTAG for it to be detected yes, for Retail systems you have to have security sectors, (HDDSS.bin) and you can only use specific sizes: 20GB, 60GB, 120GB, 250GB and 500GB

They also don't work with ALL harddrives, there are specific ones that you must use, it's mostly Western Digital harddrives that work...

I formated my hard drive using hddhackr (format it 3 partition)I downloaded Xbox 360 commander its tell me its need hddss.bin or something its make dump and it write hddss.bin I don't know from where it got the hddss.bin for my hard drive

The hard drive will work on Xbox ?

I formated my hard drive using hddhackr (format it 3 partition)I downloaded Xbox 360 commander its tell me its need hddss.bin or something its make dump and it write hddss.bin I don't know from where it got the hddss.bin for my hard drive

The hard drive will work on Xbox ?

Only one way to know, try it... you won't get banned if that's what you're worried about, it also won't damage your console... it simply won't show up... that's it...

Oh thanks I will try it u know Xbox 360 commander its nice its show me old hard drive contents I was thinking I lost them

Oh thanks I will try it u know Xbox 360 commander its nice its show me old hard drive contents I was thinking I lost them

The lost content may be displayed but not really be there (it may have been overwritten by other data) just be careful with that data...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Its Xbox data games,profiles and other data the hard disk is OEM hard drive write on the hard disk

Do you think it original hard drive ?

OEM is simply packaged in bulk, that's the main difference...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can I put Xbox one hard drive on Xbox 360 ?

Both yes and no, the HDD can be formatted to be a 360 drive (if you also flash the security sectors), it can also be used with a RGH/JTAG if formatted by the console...

What does the rgh JTAG do when it format it its put security sectors ?

The original Xbox one hard drive not flashed

What does the rgh JTAG do when it format it its put security sectors ?

The original Xbox one hard drive not flashed

Can you do me a huge favor and use the god damn f*ing edit button?!?!?! i'm quite tired of constantly merging your posts... every time, i see 2+ posts, often within a few minutes, this particular time just a few seconds after your first post... seriously...

a RGH/JTAG console just formats the drive, it doesn't write any security sectors (not even to retail harddrives) they also don't care if you have those sectors in place or not

Iam sorry for that

But i didn't understand if I buy Xbox one hard drive its work ?

Because Xbox one parts are cheaper than Xbox 360

all like Xbox 360 no one buy Xbox one