RealModScene
gangrel_1313

GTA3 modding on a 360

I decided to boot up GTA3 not long ago and was playing it again, I obviously had to use the hacked backwards compatibility update as it wasn't one of the original Xbox games officially supported by M$ official update.. I kinda got bored lately and decided to do some modding of the game, I remember back in the day on the original Xbox you had to delete the cache for the changes to show up, Partitions X,Y,Z. I did some changes but they are not showing up, so apparently the 360 (or backwards compatibility emulator) is storing Cache somewhere for the Original Xbox games, I can't seem to find the location.. I also tried deleting Cache for the HD's using the NXE option is Storage settings in case there emulators stored the cache where the 360 stored the cache, but that didn't fix it.

All Xbox related data should be in HDD1:\Compatibility\

Are you sure that's on HDD1? I don't recall seeing Compatibility folder on that HD, I was looking in HDDX.. I'll check tho.. Thanks Swizzy

Are you sure that's on HDD1? I don't recall seeing Compatibility folder on that HD, I was looking in HDDX.. I'll check tho.. Thanks Swizzy

Yes, i'm sure it's on HDD1... it's created when a game saves something... HDDX only holds the compatibility files (as far as i know anyways, it might be that the cache is on HDDX aswell?)

Ok, I looked and found a CACHE folder in HDD1:/Compatibility/Xbox1/ it had multiple BIN files, I removed them and it still didn't make the changes show up. I googled and found and old post on TX forums, turned out it was my post before I got banned from there..lol, I never got a answer on TX tho, that was back in 2012..lol