RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lausset2000

Aurora 0.5b - Layout not kept after reboot

Hi guys

I'd says i fully happy since i replace FSD by Aurora.  It make things much easier and the look is great... but, when i male changes (hide some cover, change layout) everything get back ti default after a reboot og the console. It's ok if i restart only aurora

All the other setting are kept but everything that is related to layout is reset.

I looked info the forum but i didn't see that. Somebody can help ?

Thank's

As of 0.5b anything you change in the View settings (B button) is temporary, you'll have to change the Quick View you use to use those settings in order to keep the settings

If you start Aurora and sign in to your profile if its not already done change the layout to the way you want then goto NXE and make sure auto signin of your profile is enabled, start dashlaunch and right shoulder to save ini to hdd1 then reboot the console it should start up sign in and start aurora (provided your default xex is pointed) and your layout should be as you saved it

If you start Aurora and sign in to your profile if its not already done change the layout to the way you want then goto NXE and make sure auto signin of your profile is enabled, start dashlaunch and right shoulder to save ini to hdd1 then reboot the console it should start up sign in and start aurora (provided your default xex is pointed) and your layout should be as you saved it

That would've worked great... however, as of 0.5b we changed things so the settings you set are temporary, unless you change the quickview settings of whatever quickview you set as default

Could it be that I have the agents of shield skin and all setup in mines then because in the nearly never times of the dreaded E79 when I get the console to boot it goes back to default layout but keeps the skin because the NXE auto sign in is no longer enabled

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Should have mentioned that when I hit guide button sign into profile the layout reverts back to what I had saved

Could it be that I have the agents of shield skin and all setup in mines then because in the nearly never times of the dreaded E79 when I get the console to boot it goes back to default layout but keeps the skin because the NXE auto sign in is no longer enabled

Should have mentioned that when I hit guide button sign into profile the layout reverts back to what I had saved

The skin is still kept, but we're talking about the coverflow layout etc.

Me too I'll screen it after work but I'm pretty sure that it's the same thing we're going on aboit

Quite sure this is what is meant Swizzy but won't surprise me if I'm wrong again  :baby:  Seems when I have my console running NXE auto sign in enabled and such the coverflow loads perfectly but sometimes when I reboot or start the console and face the E79 it clears the sign in data on NXE and although Aurora still boots first as stated in dashlaunch, the coverflow isn't rectified untill I sign in my profile again or have I had a major misunderstanding in what I read lol ( pardon the mess round the TV been up since 2AM working ). Couldn't get screens so took a quick vid but can't upload it not permitted too MP4 or 3GP so linked it too my mega acc for you to download and see hope thats OK  >>> https://mega.nz/#!TVRX2YjT <<<

Quite sure this is what is meant Swizzy but won't surprise me if I'm wrong again  :baby:  Seems when I have my console running NXE auto sign in enabled and such the coverflow loads perfectly but sometimes when I reboot or start the console and face the E79 it clears the sign in data on NXE and although Aurora still boots first as stated in dashlaunch, the coverflow isn't rectified untill I sign in my profile again or have I had a major misunderstanding in what I read lol ( pardon the mess round the TV been up since 2AM working ). Couldn't get screens so took a quick vid but can't upload it not permitted too MP4 or 3GP so linked it too my mega acc for you to download and see hope thats OK  >>> https://mega.nz/#!TVRX2YjT <<<

E79 is completely unrelated to Aurora... if your console is a JTAG it's normal that it sometimes fails with E79... but should be rare if done using the Aud_Clamp method rather then the standard one (on HDMI phats, Xenon's only have one method which should be fairly stable as far as i know)

But yes, there are per-user settings, the ones you're talking about is those... no/different profile means no/different settings... however, the settings for the coverflow layout, filters etc. is only saved if you modify a quickview with those settings and set that as default

That mega link don't work since you didn't include the decryption key...