RealModScene
Dushyant Rathi

2K16 FOR Next GEN (xone OR Ps4)

Hey i would like to have your opinions on is it time to go to the next gen leaving our 360 behind ..

there are so many titles i have to play on 360 so i was wondering if just a leap to next gen IS worth it or should i play the titles on 360 first.

2K16 OR 2K17 SHOULD BE THE YEAR TO go next gen?(also the price cut for the console will be there)

THANKYOU

post-73036-0-17902000-1454623274_thumb.png

Well, the games on Xbox 360 aren't going to be getting much better then they already are, game devs are focusing more on the next gen then current gen, so i would say now is a good time to get a Xbox One if you don't already have one

Got my xbox one and I'm loving it.  I'm a hopeless Destiny addict.  Plus, with backwards compatibility kicking in I'm jumping back into games like gears of war 3. I still have my 360 and Ogbox hooked up to my TV.  Just because you get a new console doesn't mean you have to mothball your old one. I really don't understand these guys who go through all the trouble of modding a 360 to make it awesome and then yardsale it the second a new console comes out.

• Like 1