RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
shinwg

Help Please "detected storage device change. refreshing mounted drives

This first time I encounter that error. I been my xbox 360 a very long time never I have any problem.Today I load NBA 2K16 and trainer made by File Name: [TEAM-XPG ]NBA2K 16 â„¢ Trainer [TU-0][ENG]
File SubmitterXPGOByto.
while i was playing the trainer went out control different cheats pops out in my screen, than fsd crashed. restart play with out the trainer started get this error "detected storage device change. refreshing mounted drives" since then I can't play no games my xbox become very hard to turn on. I need to keep pressing power button many time stiss nothing it only turn on without my external hdd. than I plug back hdd load games same errors please help

The trainer is likely broken and caused memory corruption which in turn resulted in the issues you have now...

For support with trainers, you're best off going to the source of the trainer asking for help there...

The trainer is likely broken and caused memory corruption which in turn resulted in the issues you have now...

For support with trainers, you're best off going to the source of the trainer asking for help there...

I am not using the trainer any more the problem still there

The trainer likely messed up something, reflash the nand and/or replace fsd with aurora

Sent from my SM-G903F