RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ImGunner

Fatal crash intercepted

I've just installed Aurora 0.5b and made sure that I had link working properly, once I got it done and setup I scanned for game paths, found all the games, and attempted to play one. Once I launched the game I immediately got "Fatal crash intercepted"

I know that it's not the game causing it because I've launched the game before flawlessly

Does anyone know what could be causing this? 0.4b was also doing this and I read that it's more stable 

who ever told you 0.4b is more stable then 0.5b have no idea what they're saying... they're pretty equal when it comes to stability...

Perhaps it's something you changed other then switching to Aurora causing the problem? perhaps you need a TU? perhaps a TU is corrupt? there are many reasons for "Fatal crash intercepted", what that means is that the game is crashing... mostly due to bad game data (corrupt or missing files in the games data directory) sometimes it can be related to kernel version, TU version or simply the date/time of the console

wierd , I got fatal crash intercepted all the time with FSD , havnt got any errors with Aurora so far. loving it :)