RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
stanley789

cant get data port and other port reacheable

Care to explain what you mean by "data port"? That's really vague and won't help us understand very well...

Also, what do you mean by "everything passed"? Are you saying you ran a network test via Xbox 360 Dashboard's settings?

You've got to give specific details, otherwise I don't have a clue what your issue is. Please also explain what you mean by "other port".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's 2 ports used by LiNK, they don't have to pass in the LiNK test tho, you can still often play with others, it's only really a requirement for when you're hosting a game

There's 2 ports used by LiNK, they don't have to pass in the LiNK test tho, you can still often play with others, it's only really a requirement for when you're hosting a game

When i launch black ops 1 and go to multiplay when i enter a room and go back to the black ops multiplayer menu i dont see the system link there if you say its not necessary for the ports to be pass so what should i do now really need to play online

Care to explain what you mean by "data port"? That's really vague and won't help us understand very well...

Also, what do you mean by "everything passed"? Are you saying you ran a network test via Xbox 360 Dashboard's settings?

You've got to give specific details, otherwise I don't have a clue what your issue is. Please also explain what you mean by "other port".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im talking bout the ports it always get me on failed and the other failed and when i launch black ops 1 and go to myltiplayer and go to the xbox guide i see the system link available i enter a room but on returning in the black ops 1 multiplayer menu i dont see the system link option as i saw on a tutorial on youtube