RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
danpuz

Title update not loading

I manually downloaded a title update (the name of it is tu00000002_00000000) from xboxunity and put it in Hdd1:\cache with using FileZilla but it's not showing up in the title update manager of the game. the title id and the media id in xboxunity matches the game i'm using. What do i need to do to make it work? 

it also sometime crashes FSD.

lowercase "tu..." files don't go into cache, they go into Content\000...0\TitleID\000B0000\

lowercase "tu..." files don't go into cache, they go into Content\000...0\TitleID\000B0000\

i didn't have a folder named 000B0000 so i created it and i put the title update there but it's still not working for me.

it's a #2 title update, do I also need the first one?

i didn't have a folder named 000B0000 so i created it and i put the title update there but it's still not working for me

I don't remember how FSD dealt with updates present, perhaps look in the menu to see if it's enabled properly?

I don't remember how FSD dealt with updates present, perhaps look in the menu to see if it's enabled properly?

but it's not showing up in the in the title update manager menu :( 

You can use "360 Content Manager" to let it place the update in the right place automaticly, since you use your network to transfer them.

it also sometime crashes FSD.

Corrupt TU's can crash FSD while scanning, I suggest redownloading it from Unity.