RealModScene
ransom

Multiple hdds filtering

Hi.

When you have multiple ext hdds that you use with aurora l. The hdd that is not plugged in Greys out the covers which is good. My question is;

Are we able to filter the covers and only show the covers from whatever hdd is plugged in which will temporarily remove the greyed out covers from other ext hdds?

Other question is I have 2 covers showing for xbla game fez or pez whatever its called. Don't know why it's down twice but how do I remove one so aurora shows it only once? The game is only places in my ext hdd once as well.

Again guys Thanks in advance

There's an option to only show enabled games, this will only show the games which are on the currently connected storage devices

It's most likely that you have the same game in 2 places... to hide one of them, find the game in the coverflow, press Y go to the bottom option and go 1 step left and you should see "Hide"

How do you only show enabled games?

No I don't have the game twice. Am I able to remove one or should I just hide it?

How do you only show enabled games?

No I don't have the game twice. Am I able to remove one or should I just hide it?

Press B, this is where you have all the View settings... try having a look around will you? most things are right infront of you and should be fairly easy to find on your own, without asking others to explain everything to you, i told you what to look for, that should help you alot... i shouldn't have to give everyone a step-by-step tutorial for every single thing you can do in Aurora etc. >_<

Check what paths they lead to... you most likely do have the games that show up more then once in 2 locations, or you have games with matching TitleID (or perhaps homebrew?) You can remove it, but... you should check the paths, this is done by going to the details screen, press right once (so you can select a subtitle) then you can see the path in the list of subtitles, select a subtitle that shows you the path, switch between the games to see which one you want to remove or hide...