RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mojo777

fifa 16 rhg xbox 360 problem

Hi guys I got fifa 16 iso about n month ago it played very well and all of a sudden last week it started to play very crapy . Dribbling is sloppy like my players are on ice. Any advice??

Im reading alot about this kernel ..but where and how do I do it??

Read the tutorial in my signature below and you'll learn how to update your kernel

Could you also help me I dvd extracted assassin creed black flag nu its just start sometimes n sometimes not?? My game paths are correct??

Hi and I slso.looked I am runing the latest kernel I rgh my xbox n few weeks ago so its the latest updates

Perhaps you have a bad Dashlaunch setting for that particular game on your particular update? or perhaps there was a error with your extraction? or the version you acquired?

Another idea is to check your title updates. Esp if u have dlc. Make sure correct tu is ENABLED. Wierd how it works sometimes. It's usually working or not in my exp

Hi guys I checked no im on the 17349 kernel is tht any good?? Where do I check the title updates sorry for thr inconvenience im new to all this stuff