RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rhuaric

fsd3/ aurora configuration

hi. ok been playing around with this software for a while now, and i was wondering if anyone knows or is aware of a way to  A:install either fsd3 or aurora from   a flash drive  and b: configure dash launch 3.14 to be able  to switch between the offical xne and the alternative dash WITHOUT having a jtag/ rgh console? in therory it sounds doable to me, and i appoligize if this has been answered, i coul not find  the information i was looking for. i know it is possble to get fsd3 to show up in the nxe dash, hence my question.  i have the reququired software to install everything, just not the hardware or the funds/ time to acquire/install.  any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

A ) You can use XEXMenu, FSD or Aurora from a USB flash drive and copy another copy of FSD/Aurora to the internal HDD if you want it to be installed there...

B ) Sorry, but no, it's not possible... the reason for that is Dashlaunch, FSD and Aurora are all unsigned applications, meaning they're NOT signed by Microsoft, that is why you need to have a JTAG/RGH which disables the signature checks

ahhhh....so then without having a jtag/rgh console it would have tobe either odded an no exbox live ever or not at all...either way i'm guessing would need to to do one or the other.. was just curious because my thouht was to use dash launce to configure (say the a button ) to launce fsd3...forgot about the digital signing. thanks:)

Xk3y for example is safe to use on Xbox Live, all it does is emulate the DVD Drive... i've yet to hear of someone being banned for using one (apart from people using dualboot and possibly accidently booting the JTAG/RGH side to play on live, or even playing games before they were released [you can't really have the game over a week before it's launch unless it was pirated copy or stolen somewhere along the way from the factory that makes the game disc to the store where it's to be sold] similar for iXtreme LT+ 3.0 been a LONG time since i heard someone getting banned for using either of these methods of piracy or playing backup copies of their games)