RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SegaDaniel

Switching to Aurora

So hello everyone , Im really new into RGH Xbox 360's and I bought my xbox 360 because I dont know anything of modding and etc. Do I need to update something so I could use Aurora (All about damn covers and updates) or I just install it like in few tutorials for example

I have DashLaunch v3.14 (571) also would old games and saves remain ?

What kernel do you have? you probably want to update to the latest one...

your savegames don't change between these dashboards, Aurora/FSD/XEXMenu all run as "games", altough they don't actually behave like games as you can start games etc. etc. with it, and manage files etc.

I have kernel 2.0.17349.0

Then you defenietly want to update to the official one, as yours isn't running the official Dashlaunch, 3.14 doesn't support 17349 with the official build...

Follow the link in my signature below and you'll find a easy to follow guide to update your kernel using the official Dashlaunch and kernel patches

Then you defenietly want to update to the official one, as yours isn't running the official Dashlaunch, 3.14 doesn't support 17349 with the official build...

Follow the link in my signature below and you'll find a easy to follow guide to update your kernel using the official Dashlaunch and kernel patches

Huge thanks , i'll try if i fail i'll tell