RealModScene
Bembee

Original DVD not work after dash update RGH

Hello

I have a Dualboot RGH 250gb Xbox Slim.

It has a dualboot system.

When I boot to the stock (DASH 17489, non hacked, working multiplayer) way, the DVD works well, I can play Original xbox game from dvd

When I boot in RGH, I can play "internet backup" from usb hdd. It works well. BUT i can't play original dvd. I updated DASH 17489 from dash 17150 with XeBuild GUI 2.097. The update was successful, but now can't read dvd. the xbox recognize the dvd, but as a media dvd. (Just like when you put the dvd to a pc)

There is my xeBuild settings I used:

sawlnwpkkrlmpdy4rt85.png

Your model of DVD requires FCRT.bin to be there and be correct... you shouldn't use the patch that disables it...

It's part of your nand, and it's unique for each console... look, in the screenshot you've checked the box to use the patch which disables FCRT.bin, uncheck that box and it should work just fine again...

I tried with uncheck the disable FCRT.bin, but the same. original dvd game not work

Dump your retail nand, then use that as source and it should work...

Unfortunately I don't have my retail nand, because not me did the rgh modification (It's do a shop 2 years ago).

And the dvd I think it's never work with rgh. But I would like to sell my xbox, and I want to work the dvd with rgh

Unfortunately I don't have my retail nand, because not me did the rgh modification (It's do a shop 2 years ago).

And the dvd I think it's never work with rgh. But I would like to sell my xbox, and I want to work the dvd with rgh

What dualboot mod do you have? a nandwhich? or a commercial product such as TX Demon, Cygnos360 etc.? if there's a USB externally you can probably hook up to that and dump the retail side...

It's a good question. I don't know, but I can switch mode with the controller sync button (next to the power button). In the rgh mode, the xbox powerbutton led turn red.

It's a good question. I don't know, but I can switch mode with the controller sync button (next to the power button). In the rgh mode, the xbox powerbutton led turn red.

You should probably check what mod you have exactly so you can tell whoever buys it from you, it may be important information for them to have...