RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tonycrew

Not booting to any dash

Ok I've updated to latest dash and tried both j-runner and xebuild i select include dashlaunch, but when it boots i get the startup anim and a glitch anim, but then black screen, i have tried disable FCRT but still the same, if i press the guide button i can goto NXE settings and if i press guide button again i select freestlye..?

Also i can't update avatar i downloaded systemupdate via xebuild extracted the folder and named it $$SystemUpdate and plugged usb in when in NXE but nothing is happening.

I've loaded dashlaunch and set the paths but still the same..

Maybe your FSD is incompatible with the new kernel? maybe something got corrupted in the FSD skin or something?

it should be named $$ystemUpdate, not $$SystemUpdate

Ok i got the avatar update to work by launching an app from usb then it applied the update so that's all fine now, just can't get it to boot to FSD auto,

Where should the ini be stored, if i edit the ini using dash launch where do i save it...?

It'll be saved in the root of the device you choose, i would recommend putting it where you have FSD, but you may want to remove any other ones you may have

Ok now i have it booting to NXE i have browsed via ftp and theres 3 launch.ini's one in the flash, one on root of HDD and one in the FSD folder how do i remove the one from flash..?

Is it something to do with Dashlaunch see as hdd but my xbox sees it as hdd1..?

If i go into dashlaunch and exit it loads straight to FSD3

Ok now i have it booting to NXE i have browsed via ftp and theres 3 launch.ini's one in the flash, one on root of HDD and one in the FSD folder how do i remove the one from flash..?

You can leave the one in flash, the one in the FSD folder is useless, you can leave it aswell...

"hdd" and "hdd1" are just different for the dash you're running, the xbox sees it as something completely different which i can't tell you at the top of my head, but, it doesn't matter...

Maybe your hdd's launch.ini is pointing to a different version of FSD or something?