RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
coorva

Xkey for slim 0225 drive

hey guys,, im tring to install an xkey on a slim and i followed the instructions and all seems good but heres what happens

while booting the xbox logo stays on the screen for about 30-45 seconds before it goes into the dashboard,, boots 5 seconds without the xkey

once in the dashboard the little screen that hooks to the xbox and you plug in the external drive to it seems to pick up the game ISOs and display them,, just once i chose the game and hit eject and close the drive the harddrive light not blinking and it just keeps saying reading the open tray,,i have formated the micro sd card with the proper files and copied over thr dummy.bin file i dumped in jungle flasher kinda lost now,, this work great with th phat console just not the slim,,any ideas thanks guys

You probably connected the SATA or Power cable to the wrong port... the "outer" ones are for the DVD and the inner ones are for the motherboard if memory serves me right, the "outer" sata would be the one that's on the short side of the board