RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Guille Laurà a

Aurora Freezes when changing game path

Hi everyone, when im gonna change game path location, Aurora freezes, i tried like 10 times and its the same, then i have other bugs, but i'll try to explain them later when i fix this.

I have Freestyle 3, Aurora 0.5b.    I think i installed it bad, if somebody can put links and tutorial I will be grateful

Do you have ConnectX loaded? if so; that's probably why it's freezing, leave it alone for a few minutes and it should come back to life... we experienced similar issues during our tests prior to 0.5b being released, but it was a very hard thing to track down as it magically disappeared for most of us after a while...

The issues only appeared the first time aurora was started after starting the console tho, going into a game and then back to Aurora the issue was not there...

I dont have conectx loaded

The issue appeared the first time that i installed aurora, sorry for the english, i speak spanish

When it says select directory, it only appears /Xbox360/System

Ok, then the next step is to verify that your download was done from a good source so that nothing was modified, did you download it from this forum?

If the download was ok, we need to proceed by checking the transfer to your console, what device are you running Aurora from? What did you use to transfer Aurora to that device?

Hmm i didnt downloaded it from here, beacouse when i run aurora 0.5 its says Game error visit xbox360.com etc I transfered it with Freestyle

Im runing in a Xbox 360 Slim with Corona and RGH

Sorry, i have to eat, ill check it tomorrow, thanks!!

i can upload the 0.4b to Mega if you want? try the 0.4b first then update to 0.5b thats what i did.

Hi everyone, when im gonna change game path location, Aurora freezes, i tried like 10 times and its the same, then i have other bugs, but i'll try to explain them later when i fix this.

I have Freestyle 3, Aurora 0.5b.    I think i installed it bad, if somebody can put links and tutorial I will be grateful

it doesn't actually freeze.. it is "quietly" deleting the data associated with that path.. that's why it seems like it is freezing.. so technically no error.. there just isn't a progress bar showing you what is happening..

Edit: It does take a while for it to process when you remove/change a path.. for a some reason or another lolz..

Thanks, i will try tomorrow!! i dont have time now :p

just PM me if you need help. I will truly help you :)