RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Versa

Help in Changing Spanish to English language HALO 4

I accidentally download a 16gb Halo 4 game and I didn't know that it's Voice acting sounds SPANISH Master chief talks shit Cortana's sexy boys sounds Shit :( Help pls? or can anyone Upload me the English Sound folder of Halo 4 that contains English(US) soundbank.pck and soundstream.pck
pls pls i Don't want to download this game again :( Halo 4/sound/English/,,

Your game probably already have english with it, make sure your console is set to a english speaking country and have the dashboard language set to english aswell and you might end up getting the game in english...

Nobody will give you the data as it's copyright protected, nobody will tell you where to download another copy of the game either for the same reason...

Swizzy, on 02 Nov 2015 - 10:09 AM, said:

Your game probably already have english with it, make sure your console is set to a english speaking country and have the dashboard language set to english aswell and you might end up getting the game in english...

Nobody will give you the data as it's copyright protected, nobody will tell you where to download another copy of the game either for the same reason...

My console is in English and my locale is set to US already the Words changed but the voice acting is still in Spanish. I have searched online they said that you can

download the English pack through Live but you I'cant go online to Live. But I saw an alternative instead of downloading the game again you can change the sound pack located in Halo 4 folder/ sound folder/......... (How to upload a picture here?)

i Just need the Sound Folder of the game pls anyone :(

Just needing a dollar doesn't mean it's ok to steal it from someone. You should read up on copyright infringement. 

Sharing anything copyrighted could get this site in trouble, then what help would you or anyone else get?

• Like 1

Just needing a dollar doesn't mean it's ok to steal it from someone. You should read up on copyright infringement. 

Sharing anything copyrighted could get this site in trouble, then what help would you or anyone else get?

oh sorry I didn't know. Never asking someone that is copyrighted here anymore.