RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Kar1son

DLC

Aurora doesn't download DLC for you as they're copyright protected, you'll get no support as to how to get hold of them from here either...

The only way you'll get help from here is how to transfer the DLC you've bought on your live console to your RGH/JTAG

ok then.

i have dlc (game_id\0002000\....). i copy this folder to console (game_id is the same in god container and dls), but in aurora details (Y) DlC list is empty...

what i do wrong?

ok then.

i have dlc (game_id\0002000\....). i copy this folder to console (game_id is the same in god container and dls), but in aurora details (Y) DlC list is empty...

what i do wrong?

where exactly do you have them? just game_id\0002000\ doesn't tell me anything...

It needs to be like this:

Device:\Content\0000...0\TitleID\000...2\ if memory serves me right, and USB#:\ isn't supported by Aurora yet...

That's the problem right there, you having "DiRT Showdown" in the mix, that makes the path invalid... remove that folder... it works fine for GOD, but not DLC as DLC has to be in the EXACT folder structure... which doesn't include the name of the game at all, just the TitleID