RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
speedemonsd

Corrupted profile after using Horizon

I transferred my profile over to my phone (Mass storage mode) I have the latest dash so I don't need to format it to FATX with the console. I opened the profile with Horizon and modded the profile to be set as a "LIVE profile". After modding it rehash and resigned it twice like I would do with savegames. Now the problem is that when I move the profile back from my phone to the console it becomes corrupted. Modio from what I noticed doesn't have the feature to make my profile "live". What can I do ?

I transferred my profile over to my phone (Mass storage mode) I have the latest dash so I don't need to format it to FATX with the console. I opened the profile with Horizon and modded the profile to be set as a "LIVE profile". After modding it rehash and resigned it twice like I would do with savegames. Now the problem is that when I move the profile back from my phone to the console it becomes corrupted. Modio from what I noticed doesn't have the feature to make my profile "live". What can I do ?

my guess, your phone might have be the cause..  as they dont usually like filenames without extensions.. BUT i could be wrong tho.. most times i've used a phone to do it, resulted in unusable stuff on the RGH..

you could hex edit it yourself and make your profile "live"

matter of fact, TX has this topic very well organized:

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/87827-Insert-XUID-into-Offline-Profile-Tutorial

Edit: Kudose to those who catch the irony in me posting that link ;-)