RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gataka

xeBuild_GUI_2.097 + 4GB Corona, and error 0022

Good day to every one,

I have very limited time, so if this is discussed some where, or it's not the right place to post it, please excuse me. i didn't do any research in the forum.

I have strange problem, making nand RGH image with XeBuild GUI, i have this problem only on 2 4GB Corona models. In same rear occasions the Xbox gives red ring, and the secondary error is 0022. One was E model from 2013.06, the second one S model from 2012.

Making image with lower dash and J-Runner fixed my problem. It could be me, but if any one have this error can relate to this topic.

It's weird as we've tested it on 4GB Coronas without any issues, and lot's of ppl have had success with it aswell

The most likely culprit is bad transfer, or bad write, or possibly a random error, did you try building it again on a different computer?

Yes, i did build it again, and i flashed it with Simple 360 NAND Flasher v1.4b BETA, just to be sure it's not a wiring problem.

It could be indeed a random error, or a problem caused from me , the chip or els. The consoles worked fine in the end, so i didn't do much of a digging.

I have used Xebuild Gue for other 4GB coronas, and never have this problem before.

I have again the same problem on another Corona 4GB. I have moded today 4 in total consoles, with 4 GB internal memory, the last one - white Xbox 360, corona 4GB, 2012-02-24 give me 0022, The error is random, it comes from one of 4 or 5 times when console is turned on. Some times it freeze on the xbox logo in the beginning and the screen go crazy. The console worked fine before i assemble every thing - after that it start giving me the error, don't know if it is related.

Again, i flashed with image created with Jrunner and lower dash 17150 and all worked fine.

Maybe there's an issue with the patches which we didn't see?

Or maybe it's an issue with the new version of xeBuild that causes the problem, try building 17150 using xeBuild GUI 2.097 and see if it have the same issue, then it's a xeBuild issue and i will be needing some dumps where the issue is present in order to find the cause of the problem, the cpukey would be good to have aswell, just in case...