RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Hawke

Building Title Update cache...error

Building Title Update cache...error. Hey guys, as you can tell by the title I'm having a bit of trouble. I recently downloaded a title update and put it into the cache folder using XeXmenu,  and also in the 000b0000 folder under the game's corresponding title id. The TU has this format: tu0000000e_00000000. Now after I did that aurora boots up and freezes on bootup showing Building Title Update cache. The console doesn't freeze. Only Auroroa. Any Ideas?

Also, where do I put TU's? I looked around and I saw in either cache or 000b0000 folder. But how do I know which one is the correct folder?

Building Title Update cache...error. Hey guys, as you can tell by the title I'm having a bit of trouble. I recently downloaded a title update and put it into the cache folder using XeXmenu,  and also in the 000b0000 folder under the game's corresponding title id. The TU has this format: tu0000000e_00000000. Now after I did that aurora boots up and freezes on bootup showing Building Title Update cache. The console doesn't freeze. Only Auroroa. Any Ideas?

Also, where do I put TU's? I looked around and I saw in either cache or 000b0000 folder. But how do I know which one is the correct folder?

use 360 content manager to transfer it, as it will auto place it correctly.. BUT.. TU's like tu000000 go into the 0000b000 folder, NOT the cache folder.. remove it from the cache and it should fix itself..

• Like 2

Just posting to say thanks and to give an update that I got it working. I had to remove it from the cache folder and reboot the console. Thanks guys. I can't say that I know what the correct folder is, but I used 360 content manager like felida instructed.

Just posting to say thanks and to give an update that I got it working. I had to remove it from the cache folder and reboot the console. Thanks guys. I can't say that I know what the correct folder is, but I used 360 content manager like felida instructed.

Exist TU0000... and tu00000... and if TU you need to put it in Cache, if tu you need to put it in Content\0000000000000000\Game Title id\000B0000 

Like j valentine said, there are diff versions, TU_xxxx_xxxx and then tu00000x_000000, but you have the choice of using 360 content manager, OR use aurora, lolz.. Or to be specific, TU_xxxx_xxx goes into cache, tu00000x_0000 goes in content/000000000/TitleID/0000b000/... Lolz