RealModScene
Felix Shats

hardware information on screen

Hi,

i'm new to Aurora, so i have some questions that allowed to be asked :) (i hope)

used till now F3 

is there a way to see hardware information during regular use? to determine what info to see?

i mean CPU load, GPU load, the system temp. ? HDD free space? as it was in F3?

what are the recommended temp. for CPU, GPU & RAM for safe use ? 

another issue is exit games into Aurora, is there a way to do that ?

Thanks

Felix

CPU, GPU ... temp you can check in guide menu. If you press back you can find file browser. In file browser you can check emty space on you hdd,usb...  What is best temp better know forum administrator. And if you tell about freestyle home in guide menu, then you will back to the aurora if aurora is Default in launch.ini(dashlaunch) and you don't have  Plugin in launch.ini(Dashlaunch) FreestylePlugin.xex . To change words Freestyle home to Aurora Home you need add some files in Aurora\Plugins\Hudscene link to this files try to found on forum or may be administrator give you this link.

well, it's activated.

i even tried to unload and load it again, nothing changed.

i even added it in dash launch in plugins and saved it to launch.ini and rebooted.

nothing :(

In that case sorry, i don't know what you should to do. i even don't know how is posible guide menu - not work(unless guide button is broken).  

doesn't do anything when i press it.

strange.

Check your dashlaunch settings, make sure you don't have "nominihud" or whatever it's named set to true... you'll find it easily enough...