RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Francisco Montero Suazo

System Link Problems Aurora

Hello everyone i am quite new with this thing called system link and i am having alot of troubles. Data Port Reachable and Broadcast Port Reachable Fails to me, i will post all the info on the pictures i am going to attach, please help me and forgive me if I made some mistakes since a don't speak alot of English.

post-64602-0-44536500-1442740764_thumb.png

post-64602-0-98235300-1442740769_thumb.png

post-64602-0-23615900-1442740775_thumb.png

post-64602-0-48613200-1442740780_thumb.png

post-64602-0-41798400-1442740787_thumb.png

post-64602-0-18423900-1442740793_thumb.jpg

post-64602-0-91010000-1442740798_thumb.jpg

post-64602-0-97628700-1442740804_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's probably something with your internet connection, you don't actually need to have the ports open to play, you only need it to host...

Have you tried playing a game on LiNK?

It's probably something with your internet connection, you don't actually need to have the ports open to play, you only need it to host...

Have you tried playing a game on LiNK?

Today i tried to play link with my different internet connection, same problem as this guy has, port forwarding failed but i didn't concern because i didn't want to host a game. The problem i was facing, everytime when i join the game! host game didn't appear if i had a luck some host appeared, i tried to connect but it said, "unable to connect host" if somehow or lot of tries i had entered the game instantly a message pop up "lost connection to host" i tried every possible way but no luck. My internet connection is good even i can see and join the room in "Hud link option" but in game(COD BO2) no host game allow me to stay long.

Today i tried to play link with my different internet connection, same problem as this guy has, port forwarding failed but i didn't concern because i didn't want to host a game. The problem i was facing, everytime when i join the game! host game didn't appear if i had a luck some host appeared, i tried to connect but it said, "unable to connect host" if somehow or lot of tries i had entered the game instantly a message pop up "lost connection to host" i tried every possible way but no luck. My internet connection is good even i can see and join the room in "Hud link option" but in game(COD BO2) no host game allow me to stay long.

What this means is that your connection isn't good enough or you are too far away from everyone else...

Well yeah, if you're able to disable the firewall, any settings you apply to the firewall will be off ;)

What this means is that your connection isn't good enough or you are too far away from everyone else...

my connection is good play CS without any problem on pc only get this problem i m still in searching. let u know if i will get a solution

if firewall is off means it isn't involve in anything, so how could it effect LiNK?

my connection is good play CS without any problem on pc only get this problem i m still in searching. let u know if i will get a solution

Just because CS works doesn't mean that your connection is good, it just means that it works for that particular game... also, PC Games tend to be better at handling high ping situations, the Xbox 360 is set to block anything > 30ms in ping, this is patched by Dashlaunch if you tell it to do so... however, some games might still have a ping limit that's greater then what you're getting to those whom you wish to play with...

if firewall is off means it isn't involve in anything, so how could it effect LiNK?

If you are behind a NAT (Router) you need the firewall to be enabled to push the data to the correct machine within your network...

Just because CS works doesn't mean that your connection is good, it just means that it works for that particular game... also, PC Games tend to be better at handling high ping situations, the Xbox 360 is set to block anything > 30ms in ping, this is patched by Dashlaunch if you tell it to do so... however, some games might still have a ping limit that's greater then what you're getting to those whom you wish to play with...

If you are behind a NAT (Router) you need the firewall to be enabled to push the data to the correct machine within your network...

my ping isn't stable at all sometime it goes beyond 30 i think this is the cause even i patch my ping limit in dashlaunch.

my ping isn't stable at all sometime it goes beyond 30 i think this is the cause even i patch my ping limit in dashlaunch.

Yeah, see, that's the problem... either way, most ppl have a ping around 100-200~ which is usually OK, however if you go above 300 or so, your connection isn't going to work very well...