RealModScene
malim

Xbox booting but not Displaying anything

Hi guys, today I've had the weirdest thing happen, at first I thought it's the hdd I installed internally but after removing it, the same thing happens: When I switch on the Xbox I hear it glitches and then I noticed, the lights did not flash as it normally does when starting up, the light corresponding to my controller just switches on and then the screen stays blank, I tried it without HDMI and without the controller but the same thing happens

You might be having a hardware issue the glitching hides, try restoring your NAND to retail and lifting post_out from the chip, if everything is OK with the hardware, the console should at that point boot up normally

You might be having a hardware issue the glitching hides, try restoring your NAND to retail and lifting post_out from the chip, if everything is OK with the hardware, the console should at that point boot up normally

How do I restore the NAND? Nothing is showing up on display, do I have to open the xbox?

Do I create it with J-runner? And flash it with rawflash or Xell?

EDIT: I booted up with Xell but 

You reflash it with hardware... and if you have a backup of the original nand (before you hacked your console) you can use that otherwise you have to build one using xeBuild GUI, JRunner or similar (not sure if JRunner even have a build mode for retail?)

You have to open the xbox yes, otherwise you cannot lift post_out

You reflash it with hardware... and if you have a backup of the original nand (before you hacked your console) you can use that otherwise you have to build one using xeBuild GUI, JRunner or similar (not sure if JRunner even have a build mode for retail?)

You have to open the xbox yes, otherwise you cannot lift post_out

In xeBuild GUI, I must choose under build type: Retail Stock? Everything else remains the same?

Also once I create the NAND, I have to use hardware to flash the NAND? Because Xell is showing up.

Someone else rghed my xbox and he's long gone.

In xeBuild GUI, I must choose under build type: Retail Stock? Everything else remains the same?

Also once I create the NAND, I have to use hardware to flash the NAND? Because Xell is showing up.

Yes, you select Retail/Stock

I would recommend using hardware, you'll need it to get back to the hacked state anyways...

Yes, you select Retail/Stock

I would recommend using hardware, you'll need it to get back to the hacked state anyways...

I don't have the necessary equipment, is it possible via Xell?

So you mean once I flash to the retail NAND, the only way to get back to the hacked state is via hardware? Is there no alternative? I have no idea how or why this has happened.

You can dump your nand and send it to me, so i can analyze it see if i can spot anything wrong with it...

You can dump your nand and send it to me, so i can analyze it see if i can spot anything wrong with it...

ok thank you so much, I'm busy uploading it to my onedrive account, once it's done I'll send you a link

ok thank you so much, I'm busy uploading it to my onedrive account, once it's done I'll send you a link

Send it in PM, and include your CPUKey so i can decrypt everything to verify that there isn't a problem in one of the encrypted files