RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rovest

Indie games in Aurora

Skip to the last line for the question please.

I Recently dropped back down to just one Job, and find my self suddenly with a whole lot of free time. With many games to play.

Last new xbox game I played was Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (feb 2013) and With the new Metal Gear Solid game on its way out i thought i should get the Xbox360 in prime condition. My under used and overly decked out Xbox360 has been under a dust jacket waiting for some good ole gaming. Loving some of the games that have come out since, updated the catalog of games. 3TB isn't enough *cries* then I noticed FSD wasn't updating the box art or Tu's which i was having to install my self... So after some research and finding this lovely active and helpful forum, i've browesed pretty much EVERY forum trying to figure out how to Set Aurora up, changing the menu plates to take me to Aurora rather than FSD, auto boot in to Aurora, And loving how sooth and friendly the interface is and how awesome a loader it is. I believe the console is Ready for some MGS5:PP but.... I noticed one thing.

Heres the question... How do i get Indie games to load in Aurora. They still boot just fine and perfectly in FSD3 as a backup Loader. But i'd Really Enjoy seeing them load in Aurora.

When i load A Game in FSD3, they play perfectly well and dandy. But in Aurora, any XBLIG game will bring up the Aurora Launch title bar with loading bar in it, goes through "gathering information" Fine then "Applying title update" and then... it goes back to showing me previous screen, weither its the "Detailed" menu with options to  toggle fav, launch,Title updates,achievements,preview,rename" and spynopsis. Does the same when loading it from the scrolling boxes coverflow. Wont load any XBLIG game

Skip to the last line for the question please.

I Recently dropped back down to just one Job, and find my self suddenly with a whole lot of free time. With many games to play.

Last new xbox game I played was Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (feb 2013) and With the new Metal Gear Solid game on its way out i thought i should get the Xbox360 in prime condition. My under used and overly decked out Xbox360 has been under a dust jacket waiting for some good ole gaming. Loving some of the games that have come out since, updated the catalog of games. 3TB isn't enough *cries* then I noticed FSD wasn't updating the box art or Tu's which i was having to install my self... So after some research and finding this lovely active and helpful forum, i've browesed pretty much EVERY forum trying to figure out how to Set Aurora up, changing the menu plates to take me to Aurora rather than FSD, auto boot in to Aurora, And loving how sooth and friendly the interface is and how awesome a loader it is. I believe the console is Ready for some MGS5:PP but.... I noticed one thing.

Heres the question... How do i get Indie games to load in Aurora. They still boot just fine and perfectly in FSD3 as a backup Loader. But i'd Really Enjoy seeing them load in Aurora.

When i load A Game in FSD3, they play perfectly well and dandy. But in Aurora, any XBLIG game will bring up the Aurora Launch title bar with loading bar in it, goes through "gathering information" Fine then "Applying title update" and then... it goes back to showing me previous screen, weither its the "Detailed" menu with options to  toggle fav, launch,Title updates,achievements,preview,rename" and spynopsis. Does the same when loading it from the scrolling boxes coverflow. Wont load any XBLIG game

do you have fakelive enabled?? or autofake?? 

The Dashluanch v 3.15 is set for networking options as fallow

Pingpatch Enabled

Signnotice disabled

Liveblock Disabled

Livestrong enabled

xhttp enabled

Nonetstore enabled

Devlink disabled

Sockpatch disabled

Fakelive disabled

autofacke enabled

Autocont enabled

The Dashluanch v 3.15 is set for networking options as fallow

Pingpatch Enabled

Signnotice disabled

Liveblock Disabled

Livestrong enabled

xhttp enabled

Nonetstore enabled

Devlink disabled

Sockpatch disabled

Fakelive disabled

autofacke enabled

Autocont enabled

autofake only works if the ID's are set.. just doesn't magically do it.. BUT.. from what you've said.. the games work everywhere BUT aurora right??

Yea FSD3 runs them smoothly, even back in the day it downloaded a few (VERY FEW) boxes. Also can load them from the original dashboard apparently.

Yea FSD3 runs them smoothly, even back in the day it downloaded a few (VERY FEW) boxes. Also can load them from the original dashboard apparently.

yeah.. then it might be something.. i've tried indie games on aurora.. and they've worked.. 

kind of janky they work everywhere else..

autofake only works if the ID's are set.. just doesn't magically do it.. BUT.. from what you've said.. the games work everywhere BUT aurora right??

No, it doesn't...

Autofake works with the Dash and Indie, the ID's are for additional Id's to enable it on...

Well i can still load the XBLIG Via FSD3 and or Via the Regular dash (Which also brings up all GOD installed xbox360 games like alien Isolation) Which is something you could do before Aurora easily.. Im just curious why this isn't working in Aorura. I can still get my Favorite game and all other XBLIG to load, such as Red Tie Miner any other way but Aurora...... Such a call back to Boulder dash.

I have FSD3 and Aurora on The external hard drive. Rather than internal, i remember back in the day there was a reason why to keep FSD3 on the external hard drive.

Perhaps its because i have 200+ indie games in the folder.... Moving all off to the external hard drive and move one back and restart Aurora and scan and see if it can find one and load it

Nope.... After completely removing em, and putting just one that works in. Still wont load them via Aurora