RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed Khaled

Call of Duty: AW system link error

Good day

I am reciving the same problem. I think this might be because of come content packs that's missing I don't have pack one and having the prob, I'm going to try and download all the TU AND DLC to see if its working. what I saw aswell is change your TU to an older one then you should be able to play link and multi

@saatster i used to upload the remaining TUs when I saw that a new TU was released, cant do that unfortunately at the moment, would be really great if you could help the community out and upload all the remaining TUs (if you can) to xboxunity.net.

These TUs are missing.

04EBC172 German    PAL
4845352D Italian        PAL
5530F85B Russian     PAL
572F59C1 Polish        PAL

• Like 1

I downloaded it from Aurora dash

And when i open Systemlink menu in the game it tells I've the latest TU

You probably need to download all compatibility packs, it's a common problem with the COD games lately...

I'll see what I can do for you guys I'm struggling with the tu as well it did work but can only download covers now so I look for tu on the Web and use the xbox content manager to transfer to correct folders

This topic again :sorcerer:

To get the four dlc working (zombies and multi player), you'll need all six compatability packs and the latest tu from unity.

Simple as that. :turned:

• Like 3

Luckily I am able to add TUs again, so if you were stuck on TU15 then you will just be able to update to TU17, and you still need the 6 Comp Packs.

Adding TU17 for these versions (they are the only ones that dont have TU17, some even TU16, yet):

04EBC172 German PAL
29198858 Spanish PAL
4845352D Italian PAL
5530F85B Russian PAL

Should be online soon.

• Like 1

Hi i have problem with maps in exo zombies. Finally i fixed game with all 1-6 cp and tu 17 but, now when i start exo zombies i havent any map and the game want from me live for store :/ anybody who know about maps? i cant find it thx :)