RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

Trying Aurora again...

my ftp wont connect using aurora but it will in fsd, any advice please.

I am fully setup right for unity if that means anything and my ip address is correct

• Like 1

Aurora uses a different default username and password I think, just go into the settings and change them as you wish.

Probably xhttp being disabled in dashlaunch?

xhttp is enabled swizzy... i cant connect from the pc to the jtag with aurora but it does fine using fsd, any other suggestions.

Woops, sorry... i missed out on the FTP part :$

Check that the FTP plugin is loaded, this is done by pressing the back button, on the left side <- you should see something related to FTP

Woops, sorry... i missed out on the FTP part :$

Check that the FTP plugin is loaded, this is done by pressing the back button, on the left side <- you should see something related to FTP

it says loaded modules dashlaunch , ftp server , freestyle plugin

sorted pal, needed to change flashfxp site settings, all works now :)

just one more thing, what is the easiest way to move items between categories?

• Like 1

it says loaded modules dashlaunch , ftp server , freestyle plugin

sorted pal, needed to change flashfxp site settings, all works now :)

just one more thing, what is the easiest way to move items between categories?

there isn't a category.. like with FSD.. just filters.. you would set a filter up, then use it.. but you swap the filters by pressing the "shoulder" buttons..

i un

there isn't a category.. like with FSD.. just filters.. you would set a filter up, then use it.. but you swap the filters by pressing the "shoulder" buttons..

i understand that pal but i have my intellivision emulator in the Xbox classics category... and a few others in different places, how to put it in the right category.

i un

i understand that pal but i have my intellivision emulator in the Xbox classics category... and a few others in different places, how to put it in the right category.

well.. when you set the "PATH" in Content Scanning.. make sure you tag it with the script data: emulators..

you might have to delete the location and redo it.. otherwise you'll have to manually edit the DB 

j5dv8k.jpg

If you do this with the "RetroArch cores" found here, then you'll be able to load the rom VIA the rombrowser feature..

10pwyo7.jpg

cheers for this help, can u point me to a tutorial on how to edit the db please

ps i have other emulators that have been put into the right category, its just my intellivision one that appears in both categories xbox classics and emulators, if i hide it from xbox classics it disappears from emulators too.

cheers for this help, can u point me to a tutorial on how to edit the db please

there isn't one.. you're better off just deleting the path, and redoing it with the emulators tag..

but if you insist.. you are gonna have to use sqldatabase editor.. or similar..

there isn't one.. you're better off just deleting the path, and redoing it with the emulators tag..

but if you insist.. you are gonna have to use sqldatabase editor.. or similar..

lol Ive just got rid of it as i never used it anyway.

Something else important is that within aurora, xexmenu and nxe2god (both these files are located in my content folder in which this is set to be scanned, did try at number 9 twice but cant see them, will i have to use these via the file manager?) are not visible in any categories but they are there within fsd, can u explain how this is please, thanks

lol Ive just got rid of it as i never used it anyway.

Something else important is that within aurora, xexmenu and nxe2god (both these files are located in my content folder in which this is set to be scanned, did try at number 9 twice but cant see them, will i have to use these via the file manager?) are not visible in any categories but they are there within fsd, can u explain how this is please, thanks

mine shows just fine.. you might want to check the show all option.. as it will show everything that has been scanned..

2e3q4qt.jpg

If you do this with the "RetroArch cores" found here, then you'll be able to load the rom VIA the rombrowser feature..

Not with Xbox Classic emulators...

mine shows just fine.. you might want to check the show all option.. as it will show everything that has been scanned..

2e3q4qt.jpg

cheers for this info buddy, yes i checked the show all tab and xexmenu is there but not nxe2god, just wondering why its not gone into my home brew tab like the others.

trying to access the webui using my ip address 192.168.0.4:9000 but it wont connect, is it down u think?

cheers for this info buddy, yes i checked the show all tab and xexmenu is there but not nxe2god, just wondering why its not gone into my home brew tab like the others.

trying to access the webui using my ip address 192.168.0.4:9000 but it wont connect, is it down u think?

it's :9999 but the webui is nothing like FSD..

it's :9999 but the webui is nothing like FSD..

thanks for clearing that up for me, now works :) i see what u mean by limited, i just have 2 covers in my xbla not showing but they did in fsd. Tried refresh but they still wont show, guncraft and spacewar. Liking the speed of aurora and also got a couple of games working that wouldn't in fsd.

thanks for clearing that up for me, now works :) i see what u mean by limited, i just have 2 covers in my xbla not showing but they did in fsd. Tried refresh but they still wont show, guncraft and spacewar. Liking the speed of aurora and also got a couple of games working that wouldn't in fsd.

Try Swizzy's Asset Editor.. for the game covers.. as there are none for guncraft.. on unity.. lolz

302uts5.jpg

Try Swizzy's Asset Editor.. for the game covers.. as there are none for guncraft.. on unity.. lolz

302uts5.jpg

funny that coz fsb showed a cover

well use Swizzy's editor(it will load the FSD cover).. and make it for Aurora.. and upload it to Unity.. problem solved ;-)

• Like 1

wanna thank u guys for helping me out today, im not new to jtagging only to aurora. Glad i switched. Great work team :)

• Like 1

wanna thank u guys for helping me out today, im not new to jtagging only to aurora. Glad i switched. Great work team :)

well you mean RGH'ing.. as jtagable xbox's are few and rare now-a-days.. but yeah.. Aurora is a great dash.. can't wait til the new version comes out..

FSD used the frontside cover mainly (from xbox.com) which Aurora doesn't support, Aurora only supports full size covers (Front, Spine and Back)

• Like 1

well you mean RGH'ing.. as jtagable xbox's are few and rare now-a-days.. but yeah.. Aurora is a great dash.. can't wait til the new version comes out..

I said jtagging bud coz i have a jasper jtag (original not RGH). looking forward to future updates from aurora myself.

FSD used the frontside cover mainly (from xbox.com) which Aurora doesn't support, Aurora only supports full size covers (Front, Spine and Back)

I didnt know that..