RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Saves not loading?

I'm really not even sure where to post this, I'm using a GTA5 trainer from XYZmods, and now I cannot load the regular GTA save file whether I use the trainer or not, it tells me to login to be able to load/save and receive acheivments or whatever it says, then it tells me I can't connect to LIVE and asks me if I want to troubleshoot connection, I hit B and it asks me to login again, its like a loop of shit!..lol

Make sure your consoles date is set to today (or atleast this year) then you should be able to login properly...

• Like 1

Make sure your consoles date is set to today (or atleast this year) then you should be able to login properly...

Thanks for the reply Swizzy, I don't know why I didn't get an email notifying me of your reply.. The date on my console is right I believe, I'll check to be certain, but it didn't happen until after I used the GTA5 trainer, could the trainer have currupt the GTA save?

EDIT: The Clock is set right

Edited by gangrel_1313