RealModScene
Oxijen

External Disk Game Copy Error?

Hi,

I have a Xbox 360 slim jtag and Freestyle 3 (in mini usb). And also i have a 500GB external disk for my games.

I'm playing games with my external disk for a long time perfectly. But now i'm bought new 750GB external disk and i want to play games with new one. I tryed to copy games folder from old external to new one but Freestyle does not show games. I also trying to copy HDD with "HDD RAW Copy Tool" (copy sector by sector) but still Freestyle does not Show games. I tryed to add just downloaded new games to new hdd and Freestye shows the new games. But old copied games still does not show.

How can i copy my games from old external drive to new external drive?

Tnx.

You just copy them like any other... you need to setup new scan paths tho in order for FSD to detect them properly...

I tryed to change scan path and my new downloaded games show in Freestyle.

My new downloaded games iso file and i extract with "XBOX Image Browser" to new external disk. But other games in old external hdd already extracted and i copy old games folder to new drive but copied games does not show.

this probably means something didn't copy properly...

Assuming you set scan paths (are the games in separate folders with different names) & before exiting the scan path window you did push X to save ?.Then both paths will appear when you go back to "set scan path window".If so then you would see the games being rescanned to the library assuming you have unticked disable auto scan or you'll have to manually scan them in.

The easiest option is to download a fresh copy of fsd/aurora with web browser (this way you'll know it'll be OK & not corrupted) & then try placing it on the hard drive you use to store games in,then try setting the paths etc & see if it works,don't forget to use scan now button if it ain't set to auto,should also go get aurora 5b while your at it as I've noticed fsd no longer shows all available tu's anymore & certainly not the newest ones