RealModScene
Sloth

GTA 5 login Error

Everytime I log in to GTA it says you are not signed in I try to sign in put it just seems to let me pass unless I say not to login I try to login in during GTA 5 menu still don't work I don't want to keep on doing north Yankton everytime thank you for looking

This is with the vanilla game? or with your modmenu installed?

Everytime I log in to GTA it says you are not signed in I try to sign in put it just seems to let me pass unless I say not to login I try to login in during GTA 5 menu still don't work I don't want to keep on doing north Yankton everytime thank you for looking

Set your time to 2015, as that solves the issue you were having, modded TU or legit TU.. as i just did it on mine to test the theory(modded TU)

if the date isn't 2015, you'll receive the "not signed in issue"..

Credit goes out to Rembell @360iso for this!!

technical reason: the xbox doesn't have a battery.. and time/date resets when ever you unplug or w.e..

This is with the vanilla game? or with your modmenu installed?

vanilla or modded TU 24 has a "date" check i assume.. and my relay of info from RemBell fixes it

and normally time is set when the FSD/Aurora boots up, only if you are connected to internet lol, but u know that already ;-p

• Like 1

vanilla or modded TU 24 has a "date" check i assume.. and my relay of info from RemBell fixes it

and normally time is set when the FSD/Aurora boots up, only if you are connected to internet lol, but u know that already ;-p

al right Thx will try