RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
amanraza704

A little help please

Hello Guys.

I am planning to begin a youtube channel and i tend to play games like fifa and gta V.

I am planning to do a $5000 setup and i am in the urge of earning money also. I am doing this as it is my passion and i have a strong hope for the future but i also need money for me to settle out. Can anyone keep me aware me of some important things and please let me know how can i start earning money via YouTube ?

• Like 2

I have no experience with this, but I just want to give some advice. Take it or leave it. :)

Make sure you have a steady day-time job first. Make sure you save some money for when things get rough. You can start making youtube vids with passion as your hobby/pastime but don't expect payment for a long while. If making vids does catch on with the public, only then can you start thinking about earning money. 

If you need to ask strangers on forums how to make money on youtube, I think it's best you don't get too excited.

Enjoy life! Mith out.

• Like 3

Hello Guys.

I am planning to begin a youtube channel and i tend to play games like fifa and gta V.

I am planning to do a $5000 setup and i am in the urge of earning money also. I am doing this as it is my passion and i have a strong hope for the future but i also need money for me to settle out. Can anyone keep me aware me of some important things and please let me know how can i start earning money via YouTube ?

you will need to have Millions of views.. and then, only then, will you be approached to allow ads to be played in your videos.. and even still, a HUGE IF

best bet, spend that 5 grand in the stock market.. lmao