RealModScene
Sloth

How to change Media id?

Hey guys and girls I have GTA 5 and I want to play GTA 5 with this one certain mod menu.

https://youtu.be/HXCUHxm3EqA

But this mod menu only works on the media id:0C48794E but my media id is 79E465C5. I was wondering to any body know a way to change it to 79E465C5----> 0C48794E???

• Like 1

Have you tried if it works anyway? Because it works for me even if the Mediaid is different.

In any case, you can't change the Mediaid. Search another mod or re-download the game with the corresponding Mediaid

Plus, MediaID is used to identify versions, if it differs so might memory addresses...

Just checked, even my mediaid is 79e465c5, but it works

can you pm me or something I tried everything and it doesn't work PLZ help me.

I don't know how can I help you :hope:  Just download the modded title update (link on video description) and put it on your xbox.
You can use 360ContentManager or Horizon to do that.

Launch the game and check if the TU24 is loaded (open the miniblade and look on the bottom of the screen).
Use LSTICK + RSTICK to acrivate the mod and RB + DPAD LEFT to open the menu

EDIT: link in video description is good, because it's the same that I used

I don't know how can I help you :hope: Just download the modded title update (link on video description) and put it on your xbox.

You can use 360ContentManager or Horizon to do that.

Launch the game and check if the TU24 is loaded (open the miniblade and look on the bottom of the screen).

Use LSTICK + RSTICK to acrivate the mod and RB + DPAD LEFT to open the menu

EDIT: link in video description is good, because it's the same that I used

can I use a usb instead of horizon and what is and how do I open the mini blade thing

can I use a usb instead of horizon and what is and how do I open the mini blade thing

As long as you put the TU where it should go, with the correct name, yes you can use any method you like to place it there, if resigning is required, you'll of course have to do that first...

Mini Blade is the "Guide" menu, meaning, press the Guide/Globe button on your controller :)

is resigning required?

is resigning required?

I don't know, if it's been modified but not resigned, you have to resign it... it doesn't hurt to do it again...