RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Leeboy

A few questions... New to Aurora and RGH

Hi team,

Thank you for the hard work you put into this great new dash.

A few questions i have if i may. please bear in mind i am new to the scene.

I have a few games on my internal HDD both in GOD and XEX format which run great.

DLC, where do i slot in the DLC please? and does aurora see it by itself?

Trainers, i have tried to install and load trainers following some tuts i have searched for but i am still yet not able to load any of the ones i have installed.

If any if these are not allowed i do apologize, i did read the above thread and neither was mentioned.

Regards

LB

• Like 2

DLC goes into:

HDD:\Content\0000000000000000\<TitleID>\00000002\

HDD:\ can also be some other devices, basically any device the Xbox 360 Dashboard reads

Aurora doesn't do much with it, but it'll read most locations (17349 added a new valid path that Aurora doesn't search in)

Trainer support you'll have to ask for where you got hold of the trainer, there are different types, some load the game, some need to be loaded by dashlaunch and need additional xex's there are also Aurora specific trainers...

• Like 1

Hi team,

Thank you for the hard work you put into this great new dash.

A few questions i have if i may. please bear in mind i am new to the scene.

I have a few games on my internal HDD both in GOD and XEX format which run great.

DLC, where do i slot in the DLC please? and does aurora see it by itself?

Trainers, i have tried to install and load trainers following some tuts i have searched for but i am still yet not able to load any of the ones i have installed.

If any if these are not allowed i do apologize, i did read the above thread and neither was mentioned.

Regards

LB

Swizzy gave you most of the answers.. Aurora trainers would go in hdd:\Aurora\trainers\ and they usually are (titleID)\trainer.xex and can be loaded through aurora if you press left on the play button.. after you press Y for more info.. you can find loads of em PLUS the tutorial at XYZmods.com

• Like 1

Thank you for the advice, i can see trainers and also all the DLC i have put in.

On COD AW for example, if i run the DLC i see no zombie option? do i run the DLC a special way to activate it?

Regards

LB

Thank you for the advice, i can see trainers and also all the DLC i have put in.

On COD AW for example, if i run the DLC i see no zombie option? do i run the DLC a special way to activate it?

Regards

LB

You need the corresponding TU installed aswell, without it the DLC won't load... using the latest one will give you support for all DLC...

Beware that the COD series often have "Compatibility Pack" released aswell which you need to have installed in order to use newer TU's

• Like 1

Thank you again for the advice,

Once i have tried i will update you on my progress

Regards

LB

• Like 2