RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Supra_LucK

RGH Read Disc complication

Hey guy´s I have a Trinity RGH. And since i update the NAND and the Dashboard to 17349 it wont read GTA V .. it say´s GTA V is Minecraft... it´s hard to discribe... i made a video of that and i´m uploading it right now please help !

Thank you ! <3

Will post the link when its up... :*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwIuNRuqWQ

• Like 3

What's the reason you updated to 17349 in the first place?

Either way, the issue is that your drive isn't reading the disc correctly, probably because you didn't use the correct patches (you probably need to disable the FCRT checks)

You'll get no further support from here until you've downgraded to 17150 or 17349 is officially released by the xeBuild Team

Because i saw there was a new update.. :sweat:

Ok i ll try to downgrade... :/

the fcrt is disabled :)

It could also be the other way around, if you have a 1175 or 1532 drive FCRT should NOT be disabled

I down here, because I realize that my box after upgrading is not reading the disc, (just a giant icon after I put some game) it's supposed to not yet or I made something wrong?

I down here, because I realize that my box after upgrading is not reading the disc, (just a giant icon after I put some game) it's supposed to not yet or I made something wrong?

Depending on the DVD model installed, you may need the patch that disables fcrt checks

Depending on the DVD model installed, you may need the patch that disables fcrt checks

XeBuild GUI says "Require FCRT.bin: False" so I have to do special patch and check "disable fcrt.bin check" option or I have to open my console to see my dvd drive and follows other instructions?

XeBuild GUI says "Require FCRT.bin: False" so I have to do special patch and check "disable fcrt.bin check" option or I have to open my console to see my dvd drive and follows other instructions?

What DVD OSIG does it say?

Says: PLDS DG-16D5S 1532

Ok, that means you should probably NOT enable it, however, did you get your console flashed? if so; you most likely need it...

Ok, that means you should probably NOT enable it, however, did you get your console flashed? if so; you most likely need it...

Yes I flashed it so I will flash again with that option checked. Any chances of doing something irreversible? #worried.

Yes I flashed it so I will flash again with that option checked. Any chances of doing something irreversible? #worried.

Well, every time you rebuild your nand there's a very small chance that something goes wrong, everytime you flash the nand there's also a small chance that something goes wrong... however, as long as you have a dump on your computer and keep it safe along with your cpukey there shouldn't be anything you cannot fix that you could cause with just reflashing the nand...

Obviously, there can be a hardware failure at any time, there's no chance that you'll be able to predict when such a thing would happen...

Generally, try not to worry too much, we do test our software before we release, most major bugs should've been found long before you get your hands on it, even so, the chances of random freak errors are very very small...

• Like 1

I do reflash with the option "Disable FCRT.bin check" checked and my console is an exception. Tested playing from DVD and now work like a charm. [emoji1]

• Like 1