RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo Ledesma

dashlaunch freeze in black screen in install

hi, i try install a dashlaunch and its freeze in black screen, how i fix this

version of dashlaunch you aer trying to install,

dash you are trying to install it to,

are the 2 main questions you need to answer first..

but to answer your question BLINDLY.. use jrunner/xebuild to update your nand image with the latest version of dashlaunch.. which will be 3.14..

i try a 3.13 and 3.14 and the same freezy (black screen)

try updating your nand with Jrunner.. and use the option to include dashlaunch.. pretty sure Xebuild has that feature too..

i can try to help you.. but your problem seems like there is corruption to the nand, hence why i said update it.. Swizzy or Gavin might be able to help you out more when they get on.. as im not entirely experienced with the error knowledge..

dash 16747

dashlaunch 3.12

i try in standart and debug mode

i try a 3.13 and 3.14 and the same freezy (black screen)

As felida mentioned you should start by upgrading the kernel to 17150, xeBuild GUI, JRunner and AutoGG all have support for including dashlaunch at buildtime, which is the recommended method of installation, once you've installed it the Dashlaunch installer acts as a configuration application instead, if you are currently running one of them unofficial builds of Dashlaunch that could very well be the reason for the error you're currently facing... if memory serves me right the first ones were for 16747

• Like 2

As felida mentioned you should start by upgrading the kernel to 17150, xeBuild GUI, JRunner and AutoGG all have support for including dashlaunch at buildtime, which is the recommended method of installation, once you've installed it the Dashlaunch installer acts as a configuration application instead, if you are currently running one of them unofficial builds of Dashlaunch that could very well be the reason for the error you're currently facing... if memory serves me right the first ones were for 16747

and this is why i suggested swizzy or gav, i completely forgot about the unofficial versions.. lol

• Like 1