RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
amanraza704

Help

Hello i have a 360 slim 250gb .... it gives me error e55.......i heard it needs repair but are their any methods that i can use to get a quick fix. Its modified

Hello i have a 360 slim 250gb .... it gives me error e55.......i heard it needs repair but are their any methods that i can use to get a quick fix. Its modified

E5# is a MFG error

What you need to do is rebuild the nand with patches that disable the functions you're missing, most likely you'll be having a corrupt fcrt.bin i think

E5# is a MFG error

What you need to do is rebuild the nand with patches that disable the functions you're missing, most likely you'll be having a corrupt fcrt.bin i think

Could i get a tutorial with steps.... as it would be really helpful of you.

Rghed

Ok, dump your nand and fuses using XeLL and send them both to me and i'll analyze why it's entering MFG mode, i spoke to a friend of mine, and he told me it's a "ethernet phy fail", which could be corrupt KV, FCRT or something else

As i said steps ok i can boot into xell and then see my fuses....now what shall i fo

Boot XeLL, go to http://<ip displayed when XeLL has booted> and download your nand and fuses

Xell doesnt boot completely

What does it stop on?

Do you have hardware to dump the nand that way?

Idk

Well, if you don't know what it stops on, how do you know it doesn't fully boot? >_<

If it stops printing new lines and start rolling text over and over, it's fully booted... at that point, you should see an IP address (if you have a network cable in) open this ip address in your favorite web browser and download the nand and fuses

Hey Swizzy it stops on a line and repeats the same line again and again

What does it say exactly on this line it's repeating?

And then it keeps on repeating TFTP sda : xenon and all bunch of stuff then keeps on repeating no answer from server. And packet send error.

And then it keeps on repeating TFTP sda : xenon and all bunch of stuff then keeps on repeating no answer from server. And packet send error.

This is normal, it should stop with that looking for something to launch...