RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Maoz Smadja

Cant update, cant system link.

Hey there,

im trying for few weeks to fix this problem. Followed every guide and yet no solution.

fsd : 775 

dashlaunch: v 3.14 (571)

Corona board.

kernel: 17150

WIFI connection. (tried static ip and dynamic)

When im opening settings and updates tab im getting messege : "Could not download version description file"

Enable beta updates check --- recieve update notices at startup check.

I wouldn't care but it look like the error im getting when i open system link seemes to relate to the updates.

"plugin update required to connect to link" error F300004.

Any ideas on this problem ? :(

Thanks.

• Like 2

Upgrade to Aurora instead, you'll solve lot's of problems and have something that actually gets updated ;)

Upgrade to Aurora instead, you'll solve lot's of problems and have something that actually gets updated ;)

WOW ! it Works !! thank you!

Only 1 question, to fsd i could connect from pc and change covers, rename etc.. with aurora it doesnt work.. any solution?

BTW tested PC connection all good.

covers are fine.. but i have alot of disk 1 disk 2 names.. and to lazy to rename it all :D

Only 1 question, to fsd i could connect from pc and change covers, rename etc.. with aurora it doesnt work.. any solution?

covers are fine.. but i have alot of disk 1 disk 2 names.. and to lazy to rename it all :D

current version of Aurora doesn`t have webui to do this things

• Like 1

You can start your FSD, copy the database to your computer and edit it using SQLiteBrowser or whatever other SQLite database editor you prefer... and then just put it back...