RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vicicarus

FSD3 Box Art Issue

Thank you for any and all help provided,

I am installing XBLA box art that didnt come up when my system did a scan for art covers. I installed a new 2 TB HDD and problem is that the art is coming up to wide. I tried to edit it via photo shop, but it keeps coming up the same. What could be causing this? How can I delete specific covers to try and start over?

Also my system is freezing while it is in WEBUI mode for the installation of the cover art. Did not freez before and has not frozen durnig game paly?

On FSD3 3.0b Rev775 Dash 16747

• Like 1

Move to Aurora, much better dash with less issues...

Thank you for the reply swizzy,

Really!!! Crazy, =P Has it really surpass FSD3?

Well imho Aurora is the better dash, it have much more advanced filtering, much better support for big game collections, it runs faster...

But most of all, it's still under development, so things get better and better, more and more cool features are being added for each new version :)

• Like 1

Ok, I see what you mean. Nice, thank you for the update on Aurora, I will install to replace FSD3. Is there any recommendations as for setting for plugind or trainners? Or is it preety stright forward set up?