RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
eFad

CoD AW is dead on LiNK because people couldn't get the free compatibility pack 2

I don't understand why we can have xboxunity.net for TU download but not compatibility pack. they both free from xbox live. The TU8 solved the zombie mod login issue but need compatibility pack 2 to work with. I really want to provide the link for peoples to keep the game going but don't want to break the forum rule. Please PM me with your commend if we can't talk this in public.

• Like 3

I don't understand why we can have xboxunity.net for TU download but not compatibility pack. they both free from xbox live. The TU8 solved the zombie mod login issue but need compatibility pack 2 to work with. I really want to provide the link for peoples to keep the game going but don't want to break the forum rule. Please PM me with your commend if we can't talk this in public.

Compatibility packs are protected by Copyright, TU's are not...

TU's are patches, Compatibility packs are DLC (additional content)...

There also isn't a good way for us to allow it to be automatic uploads either as we cannot identify what is actual DLC and Compatibility packs, they have the exact same data structure... TU's on the other hand are different... they have flags stating that they are indeed TU's...

• Like 1

its a little bit fiddly but not that hard :) saves time for waiting around for someone to upload comp packs!

use a retail unbanned xbox 360 yours or a friends... 

i took out my hard drive, but not sure if this step is necessary..

configure usb stick, connect to live, launch game,

download comp packs to usb stick,

put usb stick in jtag..

copy file to CONTENT folder in hdd1. use xm360 to unlock files.

make a back up of codaw tu7 content folder to swap over if u ever want to go back !!!!!

install tu8 launch game

peace

• Like 1

Practically no one is playing COD:AW any longer....well at least zombies and most people are still stuck at TU7...