RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
saywaking

[Aurora][Skin-Customization] Backgrounds/Animation

Hello,

We saw some new stuff in the Skin section which is focused on the Background Animation. The solution was making a Skin. Since Aurora is capable for User Customization in Skins i would like to suggest some improvements for the Background and Animation options.

Background:
- Gallery function with several images
- random image function
- network feature
- Gif with animations

Animation:
- own gifs

- More Animation Features, Styles for the Gallery Function (Think of WMM)
- several (1-3) different pictures for Leveling - system
Also setting of different animation styles would be interesting. The current single one does not fit for all static images.
This gets more complex here but its a quite nice idea.

I hope you like this suggestion.

If you have more ideas feel free to post.

• Like 8

I mean like an official support for certain hosts. It can be internal from the PC or external from the internet.

So you basically have a gallery not local but from network. Ftp or image gallery hosting or something.

- Gallery function with several images -- Unless im misunderstanding what you mean , but aurora has this already.

- random image function -- this would be a nice little check box to have for those that just want a random bkg from their folder

- Gif with animations -- my only thought here is that unless your going to make good hq gifs,, most found on the webs are terrible quality, nothing I would even want on my screen 

I've added to your quote above with my personal thoughts on bits of your post :)

What I personally would not mind seeing is maybe 2 or 3 check boxes on the background/skin tab to "enable/disable" visuals in the skin saved under specific names.

kinda like the old orb/kai anim , or NXE swirls in that old dash LOL