RealModScene
João

Help reporting players

Hey im new here but i play on system link for a while and theres a player that keeps using hacks fo MW3 and i dont know how to report him.Help needed

• Like 3

Although I understand your problem... RGH seems to me like it's meant for modding and hacking. To me, that player is doing nothing wrong by it. However, he might be better off playing in a lobby where such mods are commonly used, instead of in the normal lobby where no other than himself uses it. 

Although I understand your problem... RGH seems to me like it's meant for modding and hacking. To me, that player is doing nothing wrong by it. However, he might be better off playing in a lobby where such mods are commonly used, instead of in the normal lobby where no other than himself uses it. 

Then obviously you have never played on link, or bothered to read the rules for link, or read the RSS stream that comes in the link window, that specifically says NO MODDED LOBBIES IN PUBLIC ROOMS, IF HOSTING MODDED LOBBIES HOST THEM IN A PRIVATE ROOM!. Any one can create a public private room, and that is fine, but hosting them in the rooms marked PUBLIC, is not fine, in fact it is horrible, as I have read storys about someone actually wanting to play Diablo 3, and then accidentally starting in a modded room, and their character gets the higest level, and all the stuff. Now he is stuck with it, and has to start all over with the game. All because one asshole broke the rules, and hosted a modded game in a public room. It ruins the game for people who just want to play the game.

• Like 3