RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
joker36ka

Call of Duty - Black Ops [TITLE UPDATE PROBLEM]

Hey

So I wanted to play Call of Duty Black Ops zombies, with the DLC's. I had already have it on my computer and I even played with it few months or a year ago, on FSD3. So i uploaded the files, and downloaded the correct TU, but the game didn't start up till the starting screen, it only booted the game, but it cloudn't startit, it shows a black screen that restarts every 10-12 seconds (like if it would try to boot it, or something). At this point i chechked with the home button and it showed it on the bottom of the screen where it writes the TU, and the media ID and etc... that it's playing Black Ops, and the media cover of the game also works.So it doesn't boots, and I'm sure that i have the correct Title Update for the correct media ID cause i chacked it lot of times, and even redownloaded it. The funny thing at all that the game does starts, and it do works if i don't use some Title Update, it only crashes if I use Title Update. I did lot of times reinstall the files and TU and DLC, I even downloaded another CoD Bo (but sadly it had the same mediaID, but I'm sure that not the same torrent file)
I did even try with some older TU but it didn't work too...
So i really think that somthing with the Title Update it is, cause with out the Title update it works, just i can't play like that with the DLC's.

The Media ID of this Black Ops is: 0AEB2159
And I'm useing Aurora 0.4b (maybe something it's with the Aurora?)

Maybe something is wrong with the DLC's?

Please help me guys.

• Like 5

Piracy talk is not allowed here, that being said, it sounds like a problem with the title update, or one of the dlc. if you go to the metro dash, and check the game files on the hdd, does it show up with any corrupted files?

Piracy talk is not allowed here, that being said, it sounds like a problem with the title update, or one of the dlc. if you go to the metro dash, and check the game files on the hdd, does it show up with any corrupted files?

What is Metro dash? I did googel it but didn't get to forward with it? Are you meaning the maindash that's with the normal nonJTAG-ed xbox?

What is Metro dash? I did googel it but didn't get to forward with it? Are you meaning the maindash that's with the normal nonJTAG-ed xbox?

NXE is another name for it, basically the Retail Xbox 360 Dashboard, Hold RB while exiting and Dashlaunch will boot it instead of Aurora :)

NXE is another name for it, basically the Retail Xbox 360 Dashboard, Hold RB while exiting and Dashlaunch will boot it instead of Aurora :)

Thanks =) I didn't know that =) 

I checked the files on the HDD but none of them were corrupted.... =/ Anyway now I will delet one-by-one the DLC and check it if it works like that.

Checked them one-by-one but it still didn't work any way sadly.... =/ 
Last try I will download one of the DLC again fromanother source and check it with that.

So I did download one of the DLC's with an Title update attached to it, with the correct media ID, but it still didn't work. I did only start it now with this one DLC and Title update that i downloaded from another source, but nothing..... I'm out of ideas? I'm the only one haveing this problem with Black Ops at the DLC's + Title Updates? 
I would really like to play some good old CoD Bo Zombies with the DLC's but sadly I can't right now.... Any ideas? 

Have you tried running the dlc through xm360?

Yeah I did, but nothing the only different is that from there it's only just black screen continuously and no restarts on the black screen like I sad, when I'm starting it from Aurora dash.
And ofc all of the DLC's are unlocked.