RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmangum

Could the security and wifi configuration affect System Link/Unity?

Its the same and its even done in seconds

Aurora is installed same way as fsd...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to backup my current FSD installation just in case?

Also, if i do decide to install aurora, is there a huge adjustment coming from fsd? are they just practically the same?

Also, how do i properly delete my fsd installation or if i install aurora it automatically overwrites it? 

Can you guys link me to the aurora installation guide?

Backup -> copy the whole fsd folder into usb

You dont even have to delete fsd. I just wanted you to test it out.

Just copy aurora folder next to fsd folder and then start the default.xex via filemanager

The plugins should be reloaded by aurora. If not you just set aurora as default autostart application in dashlaunch.

Then try to setup you LiNK details.

And yes it is better then fsd. It would even be better if you could install the next version which will be released anytime soon.

Is it possible to backup my current FSD installation just in case?

Also, if i do decide to install aurora, is there a huge adjustment coming from fsd? are they just practically the same?

Also, how do i properly delete my fsd installation or if i install aurora it automatically overwrites it? 

Can you guys link me to the aurora installation guide?

You copy Aurora to a new folder on your console, then you change your launch.ini to point to aurora for autobooting it, you don't lose your FSD installation or anything, they live side-by-side, they just don't run at the same time... think of it as having Chrome and Firefox on your computer...

It's quite simple, when you boot up Aurora you get the game menu directly, then you have at the bottom a bar telling you what buttons to press for the various functions, you'll find most things you need to find quite easily/quickly

You simply delete the FSD folder once you're feeling like everything is working as you want it to, i recommend leaving the FSD installation until you're ready to transition fully to Aurora and drop FSD, then you just use the Filemanager in Aurora to delete it :)

There is no guide to it, mainly because it's a basic operation really, you download the latest version and just copy it over, then you open your launch.ini and edit it on your computer, or use the dashlaunch installer to change the configuration to boot to Aurora directly, you can also use FSD to launch Aurora, or XEXMenu if you prefer that... or you can make a QuickLaunch link

Backup -> copy the whole fsd folder into usb

You dont even have to delete fsd. I just wanted you to test it out.

Just copy aurora folder next to fsd folder and then start the default.xex via filemanager

The plugins should be reloaded by aurora. If not you just set aurora as default autostart application in dashlaunch.

Then try to setup you LiNK details.

And yes it is better then fsd. It would even be better if you could install the next version which will be released anytime soon.

You copy Aurora to a new folder on your console, then you change your launch.ini to point to aurora for autobooting it, you don't lose your FSD installation or anything, they live side-by-side, they just don't run at the same time... think of it as having Chrome and Firefox on your computer...

It's quite simple, when you boot up Aurora you get the game menu directly, then you have at the bottom a bar telling you what buttons to press for the various functions, you'll find most things you need to find quite easily/quickly

You simply delete the FSD folder once you're feeling like everything is working as you want it to, i recommend leaving the FSD installation until you're ready to transition fully to Aurora and drop FSD, then you just use the Filemanager in Aurora to delete it :)

There is no guide to it, mainly because it's a basic operation really, you download the latest version and just copy it over, then you open your launch.ini and edit it on your computer, or use the dashlaunch installer to change the configuration to boot to Aurora directly, you can also use FSD to launch Aurora, or XEXMenu if you prefer that... or you can make a QuickLaunch link

Ok i ran the aurora on the FSD file manager. Worked perfect. I actually like how simple Aurora looks. Good job to whoever did it. 

Anyway, tested the plugin.. eerything passed except the upnp capability and of course.. the broadcast and data port. :(

I will try it again at an earlier time though cause before usually at night it doesnt work i dont know why.

Yes. Now get a proper router with UPNP capabilities. TP-Link has some and is cheap. Top Routers are FritzBox but i dont know if you have them there.

Dunno why your routers everytime sucks. You dont have mobile connection do you?

Yes. Now get a proper router with UPNP capabilities. TP-Link has some and is cheap. Top Routers are FritzBox but i dont know if you habe them there.

Yeah ill just get a router myself cause i got this router from my ISP. i didnt have the options to choose what router to get.