RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
V3NuS

PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN FIX MY PROBLEM I WILL BE VERY HAPPY !

so like 4 month ago i update my dashboard version to 16747 and it's all worked fine and now suddenly it seems my xbox cannot start up when i try it it's go black screen i don't know what to do i try even trought xell reloaded and it's still don't work it's that's what he says when i try thourgh xell reloaded http://team-xecuter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23766&d=1387794234

so like 4 month ago i update my dashboard version to 16747 and it's all worked fine and now suddenly it seems my xbox cannot start up when i try it it's go black screen i don't know what to do i try even trought xell reloaded and it's still don't work it's that's what he says when i try thourgh xell reloaded http://team-xecuter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23766&d=1387794234

So, you're seeing XeLL Reloaded when you start XeLL Reloaded, but you cannot start the kernel?

What hack have you got? have you updated anything recently? changed something recently? a few more details would help ALOT!

no i havn't change nothing. 

and when i start my xbox he just don't showing me the fsd logo when you turn the console on it's only black screen and i don't know what to do

What happens if you put an empty launch.ini on a FAT32 usb device and start your console with this memory in? does it boot to NXE?

please it's hard for me to understand it through the forum is there a way i can talk with you maybe ts or skype just something so i can explain you my problem better

where do i get launch.ini ? cuz i can't get that from my console cuz she don't turn on when i do it's shows the fake anim i did something like 5 months ago it's all worked fine now what should i do ?

launch.ini is just a text file... just save a empty text file with the name "launch.ini"

so like 4 month ago i update my dashboard version to 16747 and it's all worked fine and now suddenly it seems my xbox cannot start up when i try it it's go black screen i don't know what to do i try even trought xell reloaded and it's still don't work it's that's what he says when i try thourgh xell reloaded http://team-xecuter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23766&d=1387794

this problem happend 2 me and i just take it 2 my freind a he fixd it ut i will ask him how to fix this

this problem happend 2 me and i just take it 2 my freind a he fixd it ut i will ask him how to fix this

My best guess is that it's a FSD error, something is corrupt in FSD causing it to crash before it can handle it...

That's why i want to know what happens when he overrides the default launch of FSD... if it boots into NXE it's definitely a problem with the FSD data...

• Like 1

My best guess is that it's a FSD error, something is corrupt in FSD causing it to crash before it can handle it...

That's why i want to know what happens when he overrides the default launch of FSD... if it boots into NXE it's definitely a problem with the FSD data...

nevermine i manage to fix it but ty anyway and i just installed arura how do i play online with it ? oh and btw my fsd don't working only arura and i signed to xboxunity i did everything perfect i even do the check you supposed to do before you play and it's all correct and online ! i just can't get in to system link anymore!

nevermine i manage to fix it but ty anyway and i just installed arura how do i play online with it ? oh and btw my fsd don't working only arura and i signed to xboxunity i did everything perfect i even do the check you supposed to do before you play and it's all correct and online ! i just can't get in to system link anymore!

It works pretty much the same way as FSD does, the difference is where you find the various settings in the menu's... the plugin is the same...

then try delete fsd3 by unplug  your hard drive then when the xbox turn on and wait until u go to the nxe dashboard and plug it in now u can go to xexmenu and delete fsd folder(soryy for my english)

then try delete fsd3 by unplug  your hard drive then when the xbox turn on and wait until u go to the nxe dashboard and plug it in now u can go to xexmenu and delete fsd folder(soryy for my english)

do you mean that what i should do so my system link will work ?

do you mean that what i should do so my system link will work ?

No, that was a solution to the problem you had from the start...