RealModScene
Taraki

Can't connect to Link

if somebody can help me how can i fix this problem,i tried everything to pass ports but ports fails.

pingpatch enabled

devlink desabled 

contpatch enabled

what should i do something else to pass ports

post-53271-0-76903700-1422928314_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

if somebody can help me how can i fix this problem,i tried everything to pass ports but ports fails.

pingpatch enabled

devlink desabled 

contpatch enabled

what should i do something else to pass ports

Your Internet IP static or dynamic?

Sustem Link will only work with a permanent IP.

No, system link works fine with dynamic also, it's all a matter of internal... if you have dynamic ip's internally you'll have to reserve the IP for the ports forwarded... otherwise they stop working when the IP changes...

No, system link works fine with dynamic also, it's all a matter of internal... if you have dynamic ip's internally you'll have to reserve the IP for the ports forwarded... otherwise they stop working when the IP changes...

I tried to adjust Sustem link, how many do not set up and did not work. I have a router on your Xbox IP made permanent. And the Internet IP changes every time you connect. Have a friend with a permanent Internet IP, and it all works fine.

Sustem Link will only work with a permanent IP.

Your Internet IP static or dynamic?

I have DHCP internet

I have DHCP internet

Your internet to the outside world doesn't matter terribly much, as long as you're able to do portforwarding (doesn't work when you're behind a ISP level NAT or using a mobile network)

Fixed problem,i put static ip on my modem-router and now ports pass,but System link is grey,how to activate system link

Fixed problem,i put static ip on my modem-router and now ports pass,but System link is grey,how to activate system link

What game is it you're trying to play? not all games are compatible... and you have to start the game before it enables...

What game is it you're trying to play? not all games are compatible... and you have to start the game before it enables...

i am trying different games like F1 2014,Borderlands Presequel ,and i enter the game going multiplayer when i tap middlle button to see system link is grey

Those should work, ok... what FSD Version are you using? (or are you using Aurora?)

If you're using Aurora or FSD 3.0.775 (F3 Rev 775) try deleting the folder Plugins\UserData\ this will force it to redownload the data of what games are compatible...

Those should work, ok... what FSD Version are you using? (or are you using Aurora?)

If you're using Aurora or FSD 3.0.775 (F3 Rev 775) try deleting the folder Plugins\UserData\ this will force it to redownload the data of what games are compatible...

i am using  fsd 3.0b rev735,i see i have to update fsd but when i go to settings update i dont see any updates there even Beta updates is enable,i downloaded FSD 3.0.775 but how should i update manually,sorry for my bad english 

ok so i downloaded latest version of FSD and with FTP transfer updated,now its latest version,i'll check for system link and reply for any problem,THNX

can u help me what u suggest me to do,i have posted something but not quoted u ...

can u help me what u suggest me to do,i have posted something but not quoted u ...

No need to quote me, this is a forum... not a chat... we're not always here 24/7, i'm quite often doing other things and check in every now and then and answer any questions i can and so on...

what is your port forwarding settings?

did you reserve IP for XBOX?

because i'm having the same problem